Notes: 296 / 1 week ago
from iheartjgl (originally from hardandhigh)
Notes: 475 / 1 week ago
from iprefertoread (originally from seizethebook)
"A good story should make you laugh, and a moment later break your heart."
Notes: 123 / 1 week ago
from dreamingfiction (originally from nerdyninja1999)
Notes: 2926 / 2 weeks ago
Awwww Snap! So I know February is some people’s favorite month. It’s one of mine because of the good sex and the cheap candy the day after Valentines day. (Heheheee) But, the thing I think when I hear the word ‘Valentines’ is love. All these books have an element of romance and all the characters in these books, fight for love, even if it is just friendship. (I have not read Shatter Me or Eleanor and Park but I will be doing so this month. I’m late, I know.) But I’ll get to it! Books and Rules:
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
- Every Day by David Levithan
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
- Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher
- Twist - The books with the small paint brush spatter are optional. Those books are all the beginning of a series, but say if you have Divergent but you don’t have Insurgent, then you can get Insurgent, or if you don’t have Allegiant, you can get Allegiant.
- Obviously, this is for the people following me.
- This is worldwide.
- Reblog as much as you want but don’t make people annoyed of me.
- If you win, I will have to get your address and I am way too lazy to stalk anyone.
- There will be one winner and you will get to choose one book.
- This expires on February 28, a winner will be chosen randomly soon after that.
- If you win, your ask box has to be operational, and you have 2 days to reply because I know not everyone is on here everyday, all day
- If I forgot anything or if you want to know more about the books, totally message me with any questions. I’m almost always here. :)
Notes: 2575 / 2 weeks ago
from omgitskaaate (originally from leilockheart)
This is going to be me. One day.
Notes: 5176 / 2 weeks ago
from omgitskaaate (originally from earth-song)
"If he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his mind. If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn’t follow through on little things, he will do same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he’s okay with disappointing you. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs. “Busy” is another word for “asshole.” “Asshole” is another word for the guy you’re dating. You deserve a fucking phone call."
Notes: 107627 / 2 weeks ago
from omgitskaaate (originally from sunflowrprincess-deactivated201)
Notes: 1499 / 2 weeks ago
Notes: 2170 / 2 weeks ago
Notes: 70 / 2 weeks ago
One of my 2014 best reads. :)