Notes: 331516 / 4 days ago
from coffee-coffee-coffeee (originally from young-lunatic)
Notes: 1 / 1 week ago
I had a dream last night. For some reason, we are all together; me, him, and everyone else. We’re at some place and stayed the night there. I was sleeping next to him. I don’t know how it happened because I am pretty dead set on putting distance between him and me. And this is what happened. He somehow confessed that he slept or sleeps with other girls. I wasn’t surprised. I knew he had one night stands before we got together. And he’s a guy, so that’s kind of a given. But I was so shocked and surprised and hurt that he confessed it in front of me. It was like he didn’t respect me enough to spare me that bit of information about him. Anyway, it’s not as if it’s the first time that I felt that way.
This is what I realize, even on the last time that I saw him before I fly here. He’s still a big part of me. I still care about him. I still love him. I dont know how much but I still do love him. It’s kind of pathetic. I am pathetic. Hahahaha. I was kind of hoping that he’ll visit me here which is kind of pathetic. I feel like I am going to love only one person ever and that’s him. It’s pathetic.
Notes: 297 / 1 week ago
from dreamingfiction (originally from felicityperhaps)
Excited! :) I just thought that they didn’t give Adam justice on choosing to play him.
Notes: 11 / 2 weeks ago
from claire-stlouis (originally from ijuliapotter)
Notes: 2 / 2 weeks ago
#14 Couple who shouldn’t have broken up
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
Notes: 325 / 1 month ago
from iheartjgl (originally from hardandhigh)
Notes: 1756 / 1 month ago
from iprefertoread (originally from seizethebook)
"A good story should make you laugh, and a moment later break your heart."
Notes: 253 / 1 month ago
from dreamingfiction (originally from nerdyninja1999)
Notes: 2909 / 2 months ago
Awwww Snap! So I know February is some people’s favorite month. It’s one of mine because of the good sex and the cheap candy the day after Valentines day. (Heheheee) But, the thing I think when I hear the word ‘Valentines’ is love. All these books have an element of romance and all the characters in these books, fight for love, even if it is just friendship. (I have not read Shatter Me or Eleanor and Park but I will be doing so this month. I’m late, I know.) But I’ll get to it! Books and Rules:
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
- Every Day by David Levithan
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
- Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher
- Twist - The books with the small paint brush spatter are optional. Those books are all the beginning of a series, but say if you have Divergent but you don’t have Insurgent, then you can get Insurgent, or if you don’t have Allegiant, you can get Allegiant.
- Obviously, this is for the people following me.
- This is worldwide.
- Reblog as much as you want but don’t make people annoyed of me.
- If you win, I will have to get your address and I am way too lazy to stalk anyone.
- There will be one winner and you will get to choose one book.
- This expires on February 28, a winner will be chosen randomly soon after that.
- If you win, your ask box has to be operational, and you have 2 days to reply because I know not everyone is on here everyday, all day
- If I forgot anything or if you want to know more about the books, totally message me with any questions. I’m almost always here. :)
Notes: 2583 / 2 months ago
from omgitskaaate (originally from leilockheart)
This is going to be me. One day.